Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Phew ! No More Fever Liao

Heng ar ! luckily my fever drop back to 37.2. If the fever did not go down. I may suspect that I have dengue fever, very scary.

Nothing happen much today, couldn't sleep well last night. I was flipping in bed till about 430am when BB sms me. BB is at her grandma's wake and feeling very bored. Manage to send a few sms before i doze off to dreamland.

I had a dream, but cant remember what are the details, but I do remember my car inside the dream. Hmmm, wednesday must go buy 4D for my car number liao.

A lot of people is falling sick this period, Miyumi is also on MC at home. haha.

Look like must exercise more to stay healthy. After 2 days of falling sick, my muscles all become flabby liao, so sad.

2 comments:

Erin Tan said...

flabby flabby lo.. cute ma . haha .. nvm .. as long as u no more fever can le lo.. muacks
love you

Erin Tan said...

not bad .. post getting longer . keep it come.. come on .. make it even longer . haha ..