Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Why I Start This Blog

It all started when J wants me to post comments on her blog. But then her blog only allowed authorise blogger to post comment. So bo bian lor, I go create a account and play play.

J is a Net friend I've known for many years. She is 172cm tall (Nabeh, taller than me), has long hair and definitely a pretty babe. Too bad she is attached. Heh heh

Actually, I have done up my personal website back in 1997-1998. It took me a week to finish the whole website. Unfortunately, it has been left rotting since then.

Let's see how this blog will last. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

















A storm is coming !

2 comments:

Pandapig said...

wahahah ..... keep up the good work in ur blog .... hope to see it update everyday...

Anonymous said...

Biang, looking at the food u r eating, forget about the 2 month once work-out lah.. Nice pixs tho. thanks for the invite.