Friday, October 21, 2005

A Trip To Ang Sar Li - Episode Two

Continue from previous post A Trip To Ang Sar Li - Episode One


The Serangoon Garden wet market and hawker centre. Where there are nice Duck Rice, Kuay Chup, Fish and Chips, Fish Ball Noodles and some nice Malay Food.


Police Post. Thought it's 24 hour?


Postal Office


Just before the roundabout.


The circus roundabout. One of the few left in Singapore. Driving around this circus is much easier then the one at Newton.


Row of shophouses


Chomp Chomp Food Centre. Where there is good Hokkien Mee, BBQ Chicken Wings and BBQ Seafood and Carrot Cake. It only open in the evening till late night.



Still too early, all the stalls are closed


This is the bus stop where I took the morning feeder bus 217 during my school days. When I was in Sec 3 and 4. When the time is correct, I will bump into this cute pony tail St Joseph Convent girl at the bus stop. Too bad, there was already a St Gabriel boy aftering her.


St Francis Xavier Church. When I was in secondary school, I used to attend the 0645AM Sunday Mass. Don't know why last time so siao on, sunday also wake up so earyl. Ha ha.
But the good thing was that there was a cute girl who always sit behind me, but she always with her mom, haiz....no chance to approach her, but I last time also gong gong la, where got guts !








Jumbo Seafood Restaurant


Serangoon Garden Country Club

No comments: