Saturday, January 14, 2006

Meme

Hehe..first time doing this meme kind of thing. Was kena tagged by Jaywalk to do a meme on 5 weird facts about myself.

Here goes....

1. I can't swim - I have tried to learn swimming whether in the army or elsewhere, but always fail leh..not fated to swim. Go beach watch bikini babes better. haha

2. I can't drink - I'm a lousy drinker, one can of beer or one bottle of Corona will get me high. Hard liquor will knock me out fast. Cocktails and fruit juices are ok to me when I go clubbing or Karaoke. Hehe, I'll bash anyone who dare to tease me.

3. I'm afraid of height - The last time I was in a cable car, I was terrified but yet need to appear calm and pretending to be enjoying the view. Heheh..The trick is to sit down, hold the railings and just smile.

4. I still can run fast - Despite the fact that I'm older now and is 30 kg heavier than when I was doing my NS. I believe I still can outrun most people over a short distance.

5. My right arm is much bigger than my left arm - My right arm biceps are 2 inches bigger than my left arm. No matter how hard I train, it will never be balance.

Hehe

I shall pass the baton to…

Pandapig
eRin
LinG'er
Yummlicious Babe
Julie

Have Fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was about to comment on the left arm vs right arm thing but I thot better to leave this blog untainted at G-rating.

Hahahaha.....

THE SLY ONE said...

hahahaha.....